Monday, June 25, 2012

The Weekend




miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Also linking up here


This is a bit of a picture overload post. Too much going on this weekend I guess! 


 me and Samantha at Party at the Point




 beach house that I would love to have on Sullivan's Island

 Puppies have to fly for the first time in July. I am trying to get them used to being in a carrier and being in a carrier together. 


These are some pictures that the photographer from Party at the Point took. I don't know these people though. :-)








 Thursday night at Suede Supper Club. He was the comedian- super funny! 


Friday- We went to Party at the Point which was super fun. This Friday is the last one though. It is at a resort that is on the water. There was a live band, food, and drinks. I definitely recommend going. Once it ended, we went downtown for drinks. 

Saturday- We went to Charleston Beer Garden  which was also a lot of fun. They had live music, lots of beer obviously, and food trucks. We did visit the doughnut truck and it was delicious! After the beer garden, we went out downtown for drinks. I'm not sure why but I didn't take any pictures at all on Saturday. 

Sunday- I relaxed all day long. Too many 3 AM nights for this girl!  

My parents are coming tomorrow and staying for the week. I have no idea what all we are going to do, but I am sure it will be a busy week! 

How was your weekend?





11 comments:

  1. i LOVE charleston... looks like a fun weekend. excited to follow you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and I LOVE that house on SI too! Dreamy!! Looks like you're having so much fun. I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Parents week! My weekend was relaxing- I was supposed to go out of town but ended up staying here and just running errands and laying on the beach Saturday- I wanted to try Folly beach Sunday but I got a bit red, so I was scared to burn on top of burn. lol

    Did laundry and walked to get some Macaroons and pastries from Macaroon's Boutique on John St. which I HIGHLY recommend!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like a great weekend! I just moved here, too, and also know hardly anybody ... glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! I love all the pictures. Can't wait to see all the fun you have with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your phone takes awesome pictures! Such stunning pictures of the water and trees! Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are having fun and meeting new people!! I am so jealous of all your beach days :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm stopping by from Jenna's challenge! Looks like you've been having fun! :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures! What a FUN week!
    Enjoy the time with your parents this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a great time!! Stopping by from the challenge! So glad to be following along!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved