Tuesday, June 26, 2012

No-reply bloggers

No real post today. I am busy picking up my parents from the airport!! 

I did wanna leave you with some reading material though! It seems like lately, I have gotten a TON of no-reply blogger comments! 

If you are constantly commenting on blogs and never get a reply, go read this post

Meghan talks about captcha and no-reply bloggers. 



Lacey also does a great job of explaining about no-reply bloggers on this post

So go change your settings!! It will be much easier to form relationships if people can respond to your comments through email! 


6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's - those word verification things make me completely nuts! It is so hard to fill those out on my phone and that makes it hard for me to comment... because with two toddlers - I need to be able to use my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from Jenna's Journey. You have a very cute blog. I totally understand about the no-reply bloggers. It is so hard to fill those things out...I can't even read them half of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your parents! Maybe I'll see ya at the beach this weekend ... unfortunately I have to work on Sunday, but if you reconsider a Saturday visit let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from the Comment Challenge. Have a great time with your parents. Maggie and Sophie are pretty pups!

    Robin
    rwilliams2009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting about the comments. I posted a similar article on my site, but you did great with the directions. I love to comment, just can't do the word verification, especially on my phone or Ipad! I usually give up and move on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your parents are visiting. Have a great time with them. I am visiting from Jenna's challenge. Please stop by my blog and take a look around. If you like what you see, follow me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved