Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm on a boat

I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat
Everybody look at me

'Cause I'm sailing on a boat

I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat

Take a good hard look
At the ***  boat


We had plans to go to the Farmers market on Saturday morning, but that didn't exactly work out. We did make it downtown in time for a harbor cruise tour. The scenery was nice, but I did find it to be a little too long. After about an hour, I was ready to get off the boat. 


boats

  circle 




bridge


We did see views of Fort Sumter. 
  fort sumter 2





I also found another house you can buy me. It's only 17 mil. You got that right?
  expensivehouse


Jenny is a blogger from Alabama. She moved to Charleston the same weekend I did. She's super sweet and you should go check her blog out! 


Jenny , Savanah, and me
  girls


After we got off of the boat, we headed over to Poogan's Porch. Isn't is so cute!!! Their porch its dog friendly too in case you are traveling with a dog. 

  poogansp

The food was absolutely delicious. 
Fried chicken...must have!!!
I had crab cakes which were good too, but the fried chicken is delicious!
  poogans


Definitely will be back here!
In fact, I already have plans to go this weekend!


  pooganlantern



After lunch, we walked around King Street and I did a little shopping. 

Kingstreet2 


  KingStreet 

 After shopping, we went home to rest for awhile. It had been a long day. Later that night, we went to Mellow Mushroom and Closed for Business for drinks. I got to meet up with a twitter friend as well. It was a fun night and we had a beach day planned on Sunday to relax after going nonstop on Saturday.








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved