Thursday, June 21, 2012

How to Unfollow a Blog

I have tweeted with multiple people about how to unfollow a blog, and most people seem to say they are not sure, or that nothing has worked for them. 
Let's face it, there are many reasons we may want to unfollow a blog, and it really is nothing against that person. 
They may have just quit blogging, your interests may have changed, etc.


This way has seemed to work for me so far. 
You have to be signed into your blog for the design button to be there. 



Click on that orange button.



Click on that little wheel lookin' thing on the right side/middleish of the page. 





Click on settings on whatever blog you want to unfollow. 




Their information will come up and all you have to do is click "stop following this site."
It may take a couple of seconds for the page to refresh, but their posts should stop showing up in your google reader.






OR

Thanks to Mrs. Monologues, you can unfollow directly from their blog. 













I hope this post may help at least one person. Hope you don't use it to unfollow me! 
Does anyone else know of a better way?
Have you done it this way? If so, did it work for you?



1 comment:

  1. You can also do it from the page GFC by hitting the sign into page, manage settings and hit Unfollow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved