Friday, June 15, 2012

Other scenes from my weekend

palmetto


On Sunday, we went on a carriage tour around the city, mostly south of Broad. I liked this better than the harbor tour. I loved seeing all of the nice homes and hearing the stories about them. 

  redbarn



  horse


  sale


FOR SALE!!!! I only need about 5 mil!


  flowerbox


How gorgeous are these flowers! Wherever I end up living, I want this on my house! 

How awesome is this door! 


  door

The circular area was built for the ladies with their big dresses. 
I'd wear one of those big dresses if it would get me this house! 
  house3



Not just one porch, but three!! The story of this house is that a guy built it for his fiance' and then she left him! Too bad I wasn't born back then or I surely would have married him! How could you leave a guy after he builds you this house??! (just kidding)

 porches


On Friday, we went to happy hour at Red's Ice House. I will definitely be back here. We got to sit right next to the water and enjoy the view. 

redicehouse


How many people get to go have a drink and watch dolphins playing in the water! There were at least three swimming around us and putting on quite a show. 
  dolphin


We also got some beach time in. On Sunday, we went to Sullivan's Island for the day before the carriage ride. On Monday, we went out to Folly Beach for a few hours before Savanah had to leave. I will definitely be spending a lot of time on the beaches this summer. Sullivan's Island is only 10 minutes from my house. 




folly


 In fact this weekend, I am headed out to Folly tonight and Sullivan's Island on Saturday!
I am going out downtown for a girls night on Saturday night. 
Sunday will be spent walking around on King Street. 
My best friend is staying with me, and she can't wait to explore the city that she works in, but never gets to see! 


What are your weekend plans??


5 comments:

  1. That all looks like so much fun! My weekend plans aren't nearly as exciting- I'm going to a childhood friend's wedding and then heading back to my house, little sister in tow. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how good your pictures are and you took some of them with that point and shoot! I NEED to get one of those to carry in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I seriously am going to plan my next vacation to Charleston because all your photos are fabulous! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! Makes me want to hop in my car and drive down to beautiful Charleston this weekend! Maybe we could split the 5 mil and each take a floor (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved