I cannot write a post without including some of my favorite TV shows from the past..........
I miss Friends! I remember watching the finale with several sorority sisters in my old apartment. I always wanted Ross and Rachel to end up together!

You got it dude!!! Oh how sweet the twins used to be!

I never missed an episode of Saved by the Bell. I also taped them on many different occasions back in the day when it was VHS and I would have to stop the tape during the commercials and then start recording again. If only I had DVR back then...........
Now, I don't really watch that much TV. My weekly shows consist of Modern Family, Cougar Town, and Desperate Housewives. When the Bachelor(ette) is on, I can sometimes get hooked to that mindless drama. I recently watched a Housewives series for the first time- Beverly Hills. Gosh they have a lot of money! They also have TOO MUCH drama that I would rather live without!
Grey's Anatomy is a show I used to watch. I have watched it on and off recently. It has gotten a little boring.
None of these shows are life altering. There are purely for entertainment purposes and I could definitely find something better to be doing with my time. Any shows I am missing out on???




No comments:
Post a Comment