On Friday, I picked up Savanah from the airport around 3:00, and we went straight to Magnolia Plantation because we are history buffs. Sound good right?
First up, the petting zoo!
The peacocks were screaming at us! I kept chasing him hoping that he would open up his feather.
He just kept running and screaming.
Guess I am not his biggest fan.
I guess it was pay back time because when I walked into the petting zoo, I was on the other end.
These roosters were chasing after me!
I'm not sure what it feels like to get pecked by a bird, but I didn't want to find out.
We didn't stay too long in the petting zoo. It didn't exactly smell like roses if ya know what I mean!
There are several different choices of what you want to do while you are there.
We chose the house tour.
Isn't she a beauty??
They were planning a rehearsal dinner on the porch while we were there.
Who lives in Charleston and wants to marry me so I can get married out here??
We chose the house tour.
Isn't she a beauty??
They were planning a rehearsal dinner on the porch while we were there.
Who lives in Charleston and wants to marry me so I can get married out here??
All right, now that I have shamed myself, here are some pictures of the garden area behind the house.
Guess I will have to settle for these pictures rather than a wedding!
Have you ever been to a plantation home?
Any suggestions of others to go to in Charleston?
Have you ever been to a plantation home?
Any suggestions of others to go to in Charleston?













Beautiful pics! What type of camera are you using? Its awesome! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteLura
x
Um, your pictures are crazy good! You have a real eye for photography!!
ReplyDelete