Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket




I love you. You are an amazing city. I love your restaurants, beaches, friendly people, weather, parks, size, lack of traffic, and so many more things.
Get a Lupe's and I will be in heaven. :-)




I will see you soon in Louisiana for a special wedding! I will see my parents on Tuesday because they are coming to visit!!!!





I beg you, please go away. I am not sure why you like me so much, but the feeling is not mutual. 



Even though I am lovin' it over here, I still miss ya!
Group texts, twitter, emails, and blogging have been great to stay in touch. 
Don't forget about me and I won't forget about you. 



I love your town.
I try my hardest not to act like a tourist.
I know my way around now, but I still must document everything with my camera.
That will never change.
I am a blogger.
I love how many of you have opened me into your friend circle already.
Help a sista out and find me a job so I never have to leave! 
Job is needed in 10 days or less! 




Have a great weekend!! This is my ONLY weekend all summer that I do not have a visitor. 
I have lots of fun plans already though! 


7 comments:

  1. I heart group texts! Ready for HH too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charleston too! Try lemongrass oil to block the mosquitoes. I am a mosquito magnet and they pretty much stay away when I put a few drops of the oil on! Good luck on the job search (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh good luck finding a job girl!! i know how that goes- im in the same boat. great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am adoring yours! And anyone that loves Charleston as much as me- is OK in my book! OH- and I have been in Charleston my entire life and still take pictures like a tourist- OK I still act like a tourist sometimes too! That's ok! What are you looking to do for a job??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are loving Charleston and keep it going with all the great pictures because I am loving living vicariously through you :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you are having a blast in charleston! and doing WAY more than i ever have in my two years here. :) hoping you find a job soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved