Friday, June 8, 2012

Hampton Park in CHS

If you are getting tired of my posts about my day, you may want to just check out of my blog until August. I definitely want to remember all of the fun things that I am doing in Charleston and will continue to post about all of my exciting adventures! Hope you are enjoying seeing a little bit of Charleston through my pictures! 
  garden

Can someone please find me a job in Charleston so that I never have to leave this city???

  fountain;

 On Tuesday, I drove downtown and went for a run at Hampton Park.

  hydrangeas;

 I probably did not get much exercise because I kept stopping to take pictures of the beautiful scenery.


  lantern

 I will definitely go back here at least once a week for a run. There were so many people running, walking, or playing with their dogs. I definitely want to bring my dogs here, but I can't run with them so they have to stay home often.  


 close

 There were flowers all over. It would be a young boys dream park with all the awesome climbing trees!

  climb tree



trees



Isn't this park beautiful? I plan on checking out many more parks as I look for places to run. I found a babysitting job so was busy working on Tuesday and Wednesday night. It rained all day on Wednesday so I didn't do too much. I think I needed a day of relaxation after all of the going and going I have been doing. 

I did get a chance to check out Trader Joe's on Tuesday. I have been dying to go there.  I absolutely will be back. They have so many things that looked delicious and were super cheap. The fresh salads were huge and only $3. I also bought wine which was only $3! 


I am absolutely loving Charleston so far and would absolutely consider moving here permanently. Just need a J-O-B!! Know anyone hiring????


6 comments:

  1. Not sure about any jobs but I'll keep my eyes open..OH and I wish you would have let me know you were at Hampton park!! It's literally a 1/2 mile from my place :) Haven't been yet! I think it's hilarious you've done a shit more stuff than I have!! But I guess I do have a bit more time than you ;) Let's find you a job lady!!!! SERIOUS!!! What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live here but I always like to see Charleston through the eyes of others. Hampton park is one of my absolute favorites! Another place you should go is Riverfront Park. Not so much a great place to run but it is another pretty place with a lot of history around it. They film a lot of Army Wives out there in the neighborhood right behind the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful! I'm glad the weather has been okay for you, although I'm sure you're happy to escape the terrible Houston summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful pictures! Looks like you're having a blast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BoomTownROI is hiring! And, currently they are one block from Hampton Park.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved