On Thursday, I drove downtown for a run and of course I had to take my camera with me. On my list of many things to see was The Battery.

STALKER ALERT!!!
If you saw me standing outside your home and taking a picture, I apologize!
I just think your home is beautiful!
Look at these porches!
I can just imagine having friends over, sitting on the porch with a cocktail!
Who wants to join me??
You will have to help me with a down payment first. OK?
Oh, you changed your mind now.......
I see.




Can I please have this as my morning view when I wake up??


Have you ever run into a horse on your midday run?
Because I was about 5 inches from running into this horse!
Seriously, I turned the corner and we were about to have a nose kiss!
Guess it's something I will have to get used to!




Beautiful! Charleston is one of my absolute favorite places, you're so lucky you get to live there! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the battery! I totally did the same thing... took tons of pictures of houses. I also adored the houses on Rainbow Row!
ReplyDeleteThose porches are to dieeeee for!
ReplyDeleteWow you got some great shots....how the heck did you get the backyard of that one?? LOVE it!! lol
ReplyDeleteThose porches are amazing! I would gladly housesit at any of them :) Can't wait to see more of your adventures!
ReplyDelete