This weekend was lots of fun, but I am so glad that I have the week to relax! It was really great having my best friend stay with me and doing stuff around Charleston with her.
On Friday night, we went out on Folly Beach. We started off at Rita's for dinner and drinks. We went to about 5 more places after that. The only place that I remember the name of is Surf Bar. Going out in Folly was a lot of fun and I am glad we went out there to experience it. I also got to meet Amanda's brother. He was lots of fun. :-)
On Saturday morning, we went to the farmer's market. I took out my camera and of course the battery was dead. I was forced to use my iphone all day. :-(
I will absolutely be back to the farmer's market though because it was really neat. It's kinda like they have a festival every Saturday.
There was food to taste, food to buy, drinks, jewelry, pottery, art, ponies to pet, live music.
Super fun! Will definitely be back there next week.
I might just go hang out there with my dogs for awhile.
super cute bracelets
This is from a different farmer's market that is on Tuesdays in Mount Pleasant. I got a ton of stuff for only $17. Seriously, I would have spent closer to $30 if I would have gotten all of this from a grocery store.
After the farmer's market on Saturday, we had brunch at Poogans (yes, I am obsessed). We shopped around on King Street and then went home to relax before a big night on the town.
happy hour at Red's on Friday
After our big night out on Saturday, we spent the day afternoon at the beach. We ate at Poe's first of course!
This is in the car on the way to Folly Friday night.
On Friday, we went to Five Loaves Cafe and then had a key lime cupcake from Cupcake.
Saturday night will get a post all by itself. :-)
How was your weekend???





Mmmm... Poes! That's what I miss most about Charleston!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time! Love all the photos! I am doing a flip flop swap! Perfect for beach going, and would for you to join if you wish! Always nice to meet a new southern blogger!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved Rita's when I went their! So good!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend!! Love all the pictures. I will have to show my husband the pic of the farmer's market with the dogs (we have a sheltie that looks just like the one on the left) so he can see that we could totally live there :) haha!
ReplyDeleteok, i NEED one of those bracelets!!! And i'm so jealous you got a key lime cupcake!!
ReplyDeleteThose bracelets are so fun! That cupcakes looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Sarah Lee Weaver
http://www.sarahleeweaver.com
I went to Reds on Friday and also ate at Poes before hitting the beach on SI on Saturday too. I was also dt Sat pm...weird stuff.
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome weekend...and soo jealous you went to amazing restaurants :)!
ReplyDelete