
So after many months of thinking I was going to have a niece- it's now a nephew!
Now I need to meet someone that is having a baby girl- and is naming it Zoey....



I also have lots of Ralph Lauren girl stuff that no one can wear!!
Well I am now a quarter of a century old....that is pretty depressing! The Saturday night before my birthday- a large group of us went out to eat at El Tiempo and to Sawyer Park afterward. We had a lot of fun! The night of my birthday- Wes and I went to dinner.
He also gave me these really pretty earrings for my birthday....

We are headed to Lafayette this weekend for the baby shower. I guess multiple people will be returning gifts and buying other things! I think we are also going to the LSU game, but wont make it to BR until 4 or 5.



No comments:
Post a Comment