Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chs, Wedding Randomness, and a note to Htownbloggers

Today's post is just a few pictures around Charleston, the city I have fallen in love with!

This is a really bad picture of me. I went straight from Folly Beach to downtown to meet up with friends. This was my first time meeting up with Ashley. We have met up several times since then. She has big plans for me! :-) 

She is also here for the summer. It was so strange how much we had in common. She wanted to get away for the summer and found a sublease here just like me! Now we are both trying to find a way to stay here and never leave! 


I went for a walk in the Waterfront Park. It is so beautiful out there! The houses are gorgeous and so is the view. 
I may have posted this picture already. I can't remember. Oh well, here it is again! 


Last weekend, we visited the USS Yorktown
I have many pictures from our tour, but will save those for another post. 
It was super cool to see how they lived though! 



I definitely plan on walking around on E. Bay to get more pictures pretty soon. This weekend might work since it is supposed to be a little cooler!


My friend from Louisiana gets here today. We were in the same sorority in college, and I know we will have a blast! Tonight starts out with happy hour with some girls I have met from twitter, and from there, who knows! 

Maybe this check in on foursquare will give you some idea of where the night will lead us. Oops!! 
In my defense, we went to King Street Grille ONLY for salads. No drinks at all!
For the other 8 weeks, I doubt I can say the same! :-)



In other news, I found a dress for my brother's wedding! This picture is absolutely terrible. The color of the dress is coral. 
I got it at the BCBG outlet  here in Charleston. 


Thoughts?

Now I need to find jewelry, shoes, etc.
I also need to decide on a hair style! 
I am thinking something like this...

half up, poof at the top with curls


Well now that this post is way longer than intended, I will stop boring you with details of my boring life! Any advice on hair, jewelry, etc is appreciated! 

P.S. Htownbloggers, I will be in Houston on Tuesday. Happy hour is in the works! Hope you can make it! 


13 comments:

  1. I love the dress and your hair choice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! When I get back to Houston, Savanah and I will have to come to visit you! It will be your turn to come to Houston after that!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the dress, but you have to come back to Houston!!! Can't wait for HH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! I envy your hair, I've always wanted long blonde hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Whit! You should come to happy hour next week!

      Delete
  4. Dress is gorgeous Meg. You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good find on the dress you barfly..you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks....by the end of the summer, it will be 12 or 13 weeks in a row! Oh well, you only live once right?!

      Delete
  6. I just LOVE that dress! Your hair will look great like Carrie's too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so pretty there, I love those colorful buildings! Love the colorful buildings too. And do we know where we're meeting for happy hour yet? Maybe I'll get to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved