Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Smoothies

Breakfast recipes for under 200 calories- all are 1 serving.

Breakfast for under 200 calories- all are 1 serving.


Banana Milkshake- 128 calories
1/2 banana
6 oz. skim milk
1 TSP vanilla extract
1 TSP cinnamon
1/3 cup crushed ice

Chocolate Banana Milkshake- 175 calories
1 medium banana- sliced and frozen
6 oz. skim milk
1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder

Blend until smooth. Do not over blend.

Fresh Fruit Smoothie- 205 calories
1/2 cup skim or soy milk
1 cup of strawberries
1/2 sliced banana
1 sliced kiwi
ice if desired


Strawberry Banana Smoothie- 155 calories
1/4 cup of frozen strawberries
1/4 cup of plain, low fat yogurt
1 banana
1/2 cup of ice



Jamba Juice smoothies that are 220 calories or less:
Strawberry Whirl- 220
Peach Perfection- 210
Berry Fullfilling- 150
Mango Mantra- 150
Strawberry Nirvana- 150

Boosts: Soy Protein adds 30 calories. Whey Protein adds 50 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved