For lunch I had the weight watchers pizza minis. The box comes with 2 trays- each with 4 mini pizzas. It was good. I also had a cup of cantaloupe, which I hear is really good for your skin so I am going to try to eat a lot of cantaloupe.
1 cup of cantaloupe= 60 calories
mini pizzas= 280 calories


The plan for dinner is some red fish with broccoli and rice.
Recipe:
4 6 oz. fillets of red fish
1 cup of diced onions
3 garlic cloves
1 TBLSP of basil
1 TBLSP of oregano
1 TBLSP of thyme
3 TBLSP of olive oil
1 TBLSP of red pepper
1 TBLSP of black pepper
1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth
Saute onions and garlic, add herbs. Simmer for 10 minutes or so. Coat pan with olive oil or can you use Pam. Brush fish with olive oil or can spray fish too. Sprinkle red pepper and black pepper on fish. Put fish in pan. Pour sauted veggies on top. Pour chicken broth on top. Bake for 20 minutes on 475 degrees.
Serve fish over 1/2 cup of rice with a cup of broccoli.
Fish- 334 calories
1/2 cup of rice- 130 calories
1 cup of broccoli- 54 calories
Total for dinner: 516
Total for day: 1055
(includes breakfast)
That means I still have 145 calories left over which is enough for a snack or a Skinny Cow dessert!



No comments:
Post a Comment