
Find the recipe here.I rarely rely on the calorie count on websites or recipes. I get ideas of what a low calorie meal looks like and then add the calories up myself either on paper on using my app. The reason for this is that often the brands are different and I just want to make sure that I am eating the amount of calories that I think I am eating. I also may add things to the recipe and use less of something that is already in the recipe.
For this recipe, I may slice up 1 avocado for a topping, use low fat sour cream as a topping, or add corn. I may use less of the bean dip. It just depends on how many calories I would have left for the day, when I am eating it- dinner or lunch, etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment