Thursday, February 17, 2011

Geaux Tigers!!! LSU

I am a LSU Tigers that LOVES SEC football!! I live in Houston now, but miss the days in Baton Rouge! I miss being able to go to all the football games. No school knows how to tailgate like people at LSU! Getting there at 7 Am on game day is too late for LSU folks! Many people get out there on Friday afternoon and don't leave until Sunday! It is a blast walking from tailgate to tailgate, trying all the foods that have been cooked- gumbo, alligator, red beans and rice, ribs, the list could go on and on!




I was a DZ at LSU. I met many girls during my time here. I lived in the sorority house my junior year of college. That meant many nights of staying up late and many days of skipping class to go to TCBY!! We also had many late nights studying History in the dining room.



Watermelon Bust- always fun!

Christmas Party


Senior Luncheon

I had a blast at LSU and always enjoy going back for football games. I hope one day, I will have kids that go to LSU and we can enjoy it even more! I am linking up to Kelly's post.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Geaux Tigers! I have been waiting for someone to post an LSU link! I was (and still am) a Tiger from 2004-2010! Best years of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved