Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chicken for dinner

Here are 2 dinner options. The pictures are not of the actual meal- just there for affect! The first list of ingredients is for a chicken breast with veggies and a side salad. The second list of ingredients is for a chicken salad. I figured out the calorie count with this website.


490 calories--- dinner- Chicken with Veggies and Side Salad

6 oz. of chicken

1 TBLSP butter, low fat

1 cup of broccoli, cooked

1 cup of spinach

1/2 cup of strawberries

1 TBLSP pecan

***add calories for salad dressing also***

439 calories- dinner- Chicken Salad

2 cups of raw spinach

2 cups of romaine lettuce

6 oz. chicken breast

1 cup of cucumber

1 medium tomato

1 TBLSP almonds

2 TBLSP shredded cheese, low fat

***add calories for salad dressing also***

**use cooking spray to cook chicken instead of butter**



1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting some diet stuff! Im trying to drop a few lbs myself. I think your post will help!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved