Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 25- songs

Continuing the 30 day challenge.........

I have decided to go a little bit out of order. There are two reasons for this major life decision. One is that I'm writing this post on my iPhone and this was an easy post to do that since my iPod is also on my phone. The second reason is that I cannot find my charger to my camera and I need several pictures from that camera for many other posts. So here you will find the first 15 songs from my iPod when I pressed shuffle. Please keep in mind that I started downloading these songs about 8 years ago and have yet to delete a song. Many of these songs bring back a college or high school memory for me!

1. Quit playing games with my heart - Backstreet boys
2. Chain hang low - Jibbs (I guess that's the artist)
3. Bryan Adams- Lets make a night to remember
4. Ja Rule- Put it on Me
5. 5 o'clock somewhere by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet
6. Hootie and the blowfish- I only wanna be with you
7. Shania Twain- man I feel like a woman
8. Outkast- the way you move
9. Carrie Underwood- Jesus take the wheel
10. Unk - 2 step
11. Deana Carter- How do I get there
12. Soulja boy- swing
13. Juvenile- back that thang up
14. 98 degrees- give me just one night
15. Johnny Cash- ring of fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved