So when I started my
diet plan back in February, it went really well. It continued to go well through June. I lost about 25 pounds or so. My weeks went something like
this most of the time. However in July, my weeks looked like this....
I was out of town for a good bit of July on vacations and back in Louisiana. We had a family reunion for the Fourth at my parents house which meant all the leftover cake and food stayed at my house. On top of that, vacation means
no less working out. So my splurge month is coming to an end. I have got to get back on track. I haven't actually gained any of the weight back but I can definitely tell that I lost some muscle. I am not as tone as I was. I also still want to lose about 10 lbs. I am going to the beach in 2 weeks so I must do as much as I can before then. So off to the gym I go! This
plan is back in action!
Haha, oh, familiar story...I lost 25 pounds and I swear I started absorbing all of the food around me shortly after. I think I've gained back 5 pounds. Good for you to get back on track (I say this as I eat my pepperoni hot pocket)!
ReplyDelete25 pounds! That's amazing. Plus, you look fabulous! We all need a little cheat time now and then. Good luck getting back on the plan! I need to START a plan....
ReplyDeletethat red white and blue cake is so cute!!! Over the past 2 years I've lost about 26 pounds, and satisfying my sweet tooth every once in a while is the only way i survive
ReplyDelete25 lbs is amazing! The summer has been horrible for me too with vacations and going home, but starting yesterday I'm back on the bandwagon!!
ReplyDeletewow! 25 lbs! congrats. summer is bad for everyone! so many bbqs and holidays! yay for returning to the gym!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the 25 lbs! Keep up the good work (& send me some of your motivation)
ReplyDeleteAfter you left that comment on my Fit Momma Friday post I went and looked up Kevin and Amanda's story and it made total sense! I got the my fitness pal app (turns out my BF already had it! haha) and started counting calories 2 days ago. It's going good so far, it's amazing how fast they add up if you aren't keeping track! I'll let you know how my results are! Good luck with your plan! :)
ReplyDeletewow 25lbs that's amazing!! keep up the great work! :) xo
ReplyDeleteGirl, where do you have 10 lbs to lose?!?!?! But good for you! I'm already thinking about how I want to get this baby weight off in December!
ReplyDelete