Yesterday, I went out to Missouri City to hang out at the pool with this Mama and her precious little boy!
We stayed out there for a couple of hours. L slept in the shade for most of the time. The 5 minutes that he got in the pool/sun wore him out! We are gonna do another pool day next week. I will try to take lots of pictures because my blog has been lacking pictures lately. Not much else is going on this weekend. I am exciting about the blogger lunch going on tomorrow! Any other Houston bloggers wanna join??? I will definitely get pictures from that! Have a nice weekend!



I wish I could be there! I was born and raised in Houston but am living in Dallas now. I can't wait to move back!! Y'all have fun tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your blogger lunch tomorrow. what a cutie your friend's son is
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Glad y'all had a fun day by the pool. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYay for pool days! See ya at brunch and can't wait to meet!
ReplyDeleteHello teacher, you are a person who likes the food and clothing. Certainly, you are gentle people ... This blog is very neat and nice.
ReplyDeleteSOOO nice to meet you yesterday!
ReplyDelete