Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Club Friday: Heaven is for Real



I'm linking up today with Heather from Blonde, Undercover Blonde for Book Club Friday!!!



This book is written by a pastor about what his child experienced during his stay in the hospital while discussing their every day life as well. It is a non-fiction book about what the child saw while he was in Heaven. While I don't know if it is safe to believe everything a 4 year old says, I highly recommend this book. I read it in a few hours, and it was sad, uplifting, and heart-warming. It is very neat and interesting to hear the stories the child says about what he sees. This would be a good read for anyone that has lost a loved one or a woman who has had a miscarriage as Colton, the little boy, talks about both of these things. While I don't recommend using this book as a way to learn about Heaven and God, I think it is a simple book that everyone could get something out of. 

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a sweet book!! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book! It was such a simple read and it was a heartwarming story. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard so much about this book! really wanna check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not religious (like, at all) but really enjoyed this little book. You're right; it's a simple and easy read. The imagery is great throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this somewhere and I've wanted to read it ever since!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved