I need to find some people that want to go to the DIY conference in Atlanta next summer. Sounds like it will be lots of fun! I would love to learn more about power tools, painting furniture, photographing it, etc.
Megan, how are you?? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) I am ALWAYS so happy to meet other Houston bloggers and just became your newest follower. Let me know if I can help you with anything (blogging related or not). -Linh
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.
Megan, how are you?? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) I am ALWAYS so happy to meet other Houston bloggers and just became your newest follower. Let me know if I can help you with anything (blogging related or not).
ReplyDelete-Linh
Oh this sounds like fun!!
ReplyDeletethis sounds really awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHi Megan! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so excited to meet another LSU grad in Houston!
ReplyDelete