Yesterday Savanah and I went to see Friends with Benefits at Studio Movie Grill. It was entertaining and I highly recommend that you see it. If you are a JT fan, you will love it even more! After the movie we met up with some Htown bloggers at Yard House for a drink.
We had a great time and I am loving getting to know more girls in Houston. Friends are what have been getting me through this rough time in my life and I feel like I have met so many great girls this past week that I want to get to know even better.
This weekend my cousins are coming to stay at my apartment so that means I need to get to cleanin' and also figuring out what we can do all weekend. Any suggestions????






It was so great to meet you last night!! Enjoy the weekend with your cousins. I always take visitors shopping. Sometimes I feel like that's all there is to do in Houston!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I've been wanting to see that movie...I told hubby he couldn't go with out me :)
ReplyDeleteThis weekend...stay cool? Or dry ( if that storm heads our way)? If I see any weekend planners, I'll come back and give you a link.
It was good to see you again yesterday! We'll have to do it again!
ReplyDeleteI am the worst when people come to visit...the only things I can think of to do are food related!! I need to come up with an actual list of activities haha.
ReplyDeleteNext time y'all do a happy hour I want to go!! Stupid work.
How fun!! I wish I could've joined up with y'all!
ReplyDeletelooks like yall had a great time! wish i could have come. if yall plan ahead let me know and I may be able to make it! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the movie, I've been wanting to see it!! I'm a JT fan :)
ReplyDelete