Thursday, July 21, 2011

What have I been up to??

I have been a bad blogger lately. It seems as if I blog in spurts! I am going to try and blog more often. I have spent a lot of time in Louisiana this summer. We had a family reunion at my parents house for the fourth of July. That was a lot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with them. I did some volunteer work in a low income area in Houston last week. We had a lot of fun working with the kids in the area. We helped the older girls make scrapbooks and taught them ways to read the Bible and think about verses as they read them.....

1. What does it say?
2. What does it mean?
3. How can I apply it in my life?

I do not have any pics from the week and could probably not post them anyway.

I am going through a really rough time in my life right now and will eventually blog about it, but I am not ready yet. I prayed for some answers and the next day I read this post about waiting on God, read this post about God being faithful, and got in my car and Waiting by John Waller was playing. So I guess my answer is to just keep waiting and be patient.

"I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am hopeful, I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it is painful, But patiently, I will wait"- John Waller

Painful is an understatement. I am 99% sure this is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I have hope that in the end, I will look back and realize why things went the way they did. But in the meantime, it's painful.




2 comments:

  1. Keep your faith girl! And I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still in pain~ check out http://www.facebook.com/pages/BreakUPclub/104460132948147

    It helped me a lot. They have bunch of videos and quotes that really help!

    Yelena
    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved