Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How Pinteresting

google



Today I am linking up with Michelle for my first pinteresting Wednesday! I joined pinterest last Friday and have been addicted ever since! If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly suggest that you do! You will always remember where you saw that perfect bedroom that you want to copy! 


I figure in my journey of looking for Mr. Right, I should just start with this...


Isn't it lovely????


However since there is no Mr. Right even close to being in the picture, isn't this cute for a bachelorette pad???




This is my new motto......



I am loving blues, grays, and neutral colors right now......




how cute is this....



And last but not least, I love everything about this outfit!


Can't wait to see what you are pinning!! Leave your email in the comments if you need an invite to Pinterest! 


P.S. I am so excited about the Houston Blogger Happy Hour today!! I am so glad I got a twitter account to keep in touch with all of these girls!! 


10 comments:

  1. Okay, I need to try those fingernails this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to do that to my nails this weekend and I adore the outfit inspiration!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink living room and the bedroom! They are so girly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is GORGEOUS!!! And I love that cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fingernails, and bachelorette pad... and that outfit is SO you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of that quote. Love it!! And that bedroom is awesome. I really need that comforter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bachelorette pad is glorious! I love the colors and the vibrancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should take your ideas and come decorate my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pinterest is amazing! and i love the dress in the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all about the neutrals/silver/blues right now! I am almost done with my living room in this scheme (with a dark brown leather couch). Love your pins!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved