Source: francescascollections.com via Megan on Pinterest
Source: francescascollections.com via Megan on Pinterest
Source: anthropologie.com via Megan on Pinterest
Source: bananarepublic.gap.com via Megan on Pinterest
Source: dillards.com via Megan on Pinterest
Source: dillards.com via Megan on Pinterest
Linking up with Paw Prints and Pastry Bags.....










i love these blue dresses, the first three and the dillards dress are my favorite, great dresses! thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to find another teacher in Houston! Thanks for the warm welcome. So far, settling in has gone really well and one of my good friends down here actually went to LSU too! I saw this first dress when I was in San Francisco last weekend and a little boutique, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love these dresses! I found you on Pinnable me Friday and I'm a 20 something teacher too- in Alabama. Have a good weekend :)
ReplyDeletewww.erin--elizabeth.blogspot.com
Now I want to go shopping!!!
ReplyDeleteim in love with these dresses! definitely makes me wanna leave work at go shopping! lol xoxo new follower! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Picks and Affordable!!!)
ReplyDeleteAllGlamThings