Monday, July 25, 2011

Htown Blogger Brunch



We had a large group- about 20 girls, but we were split into different tables. This was our table of 8. It was a blast getting to meet this sweet girls and I hope to spend more time with them again soon. I want to spend more time with the other girls that I wasn't able to talk to that much also. I am thinking we should get together more often than just once a month! Maybe even a Htown bloggers road trip???










The food was delicious. The photography is terrible for several reasons- I am no photographer and the lighting was not too great. I also am not in the mood to try to edit anything! 


 chicken wings and pancakes

 Red Velvet pancakes




Thank you Max's for a great time!





12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun time! That food looks SO delicious, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks amaaaaazing!! So wish I could have stayed for longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad all of you Htown bloggers had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was such a great turnout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so bummed i missed this one! i will definitely be at the next one and hope to meet you there girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad I missed this one! Hopefully everyone decides to meet up again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg red velvet pancakes! yum! I'm so glad I found your blog and cant wait to follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red Velvet pancakes??!! I'm definitely googling a recipe :-)
    And I went to a blogger lunch here in Provence last March, we had so much fun, and it was like we all knew each other already. Our next one is in September. But I am liking this idea of a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! I'm just now hearing about Htown Bloggers and am SO excited!! The only bloggers I know from Houston are my college girlfriends! Is there a website or blog I can read all about it or how do you "join"? My girlfriends and I would LOVE to be part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to meet you- I think the first pic is the best! The mixing and matching of food at Max's cracked me up, but it was oh so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok this is seriously so fun! I live in Tulsa and would love to get together with other bloggers! And that food, holy cow! Red velvet pancakes, I die! - Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  12. So great to meet you Megan! (I'm a bit behind on my blog reading :) oops!) Can't wait until we all meet up again - looks like some of you did last night! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved