Monday, May 14, 2012

Photos from my phone

I am back from my vacation and have about 2,000 blog posts to read in my Google reader! It's a little overwhelming. I have so many pictures I need to put on my computer, but for now these will have to do! 




This was the beach in Destin. The water is so beautiful!




Brady and my brother playing in the sand at Navarre Beach. 




The pier at Navarre Beach. People were catching HUGE fish and some sharks off of the pier. 





The Baton Rouge bridge



Me with my nephews (Brady above and Luke below)









We went shopping in Alabama on the way home and found these wine glasses. So cute!




Harbor Walk Village in Destin, FL



Now I have so much to do this week. My tenant that is leasing my apartment for the summer arrives in exactly a week. I haven't done anything at all to get ready for her. I need to put so many things into boxes and get them out of my apartment. I don't know that I will get to blogging about my trip any time soon! I am linking up with Savanah again!


4 comments:

  1. Destin is gorgeous :) I'm lucky to live a little under 2 hours from the white sandy beaches, but I'm moving to Charleston soon! I'll still have beaches, but not the white and sandy kind ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor has those glasses.. Very funny! You look amazing girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fabulous vacation! i love destin!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those wine glasses are awesome! how much were they selling for?? what wonderful photos. totally makes me want to go on a beach vacation right now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved