Never do you expect things to go wrong in your small home town. I am from Lafayette, Louisiana where there is a girl missing and has been missing for over a week. Her bike has now been found about 20-30 miles from where she was last seen.
The people in Lafayette and surrounding areas are coming together to help find Mickey. This post describes what Lafayette is doing better than I ever could. Everyone is coming together and doing everything they possibly can to find anything they can to get information on the whereabouts of this girl.
Social media is really helping to get the word out to all areas. There is no telling what city or state Mickey could be in at this point if the person that took her is traveling with her.
How can you help??
Tweets, posts, donations, putting up flyers, etc
Information about how to help can be found at
I can't imagine if someone in my family had been missing for over a week.
The police department continues to update here:




I just can't believe this. I first heard this story on Good Morning America and have been following it online but it is just horrible. I hope she is found safe!!
ReplyDeleteI've been following this on Nancy Grace. Sure hope they can figure it out but doesn't look good :(
ReplyDelete