Monday, May 28, 2012

Some of my last moments in Houston

Last Thursday, my parents came to Houston because my mom had several appointments at the med center. Thursday night, we had dinner at Hungry's and dessert at the Chocolate Bar. I was so full from dinner so I just went for the company. 



I found these chocolate handcuffs and of course  immediately though of Christian Grey.






There were so many delicious things to chose from. 






Friday night, I spent time with my friend who I moved to Houston with 5 years ago. We went to Lupe's for dinner. I couldn't leave Houston without having the beef fajitas one last time! After eating at Lupe's we went  to a few bars in our area. 








Creepy or clever??? I am going with both!






On Saturday, I spent the whole day paying for those bar trips. Seriously, I got out of bed at 4:00 that afternoon. I moved from the bed to the couch. I never got out of my pajamas that day. 


On Sunday, I tackled quite a bit off of my to-do list. I went to Plato's Closet to see if they would buy any of my old clothes. I made $34. I am still curious as to what exactly their rules are. Apparently if it's nice, they don't buy it! Goodwill got a lot of nice clothes that Plato's wouldn't take!


I ran several other errands and starting packing for Charleston. It is very hard to pack for 2.5 months especially when I have no idea what my apartment in Charleston will have as far as kitchen stuff and other necessities. 


I ended the day with a neighborhood BBQ with Savanah, John, and John's family. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed catching up with Savanah before I leave. She will be my first visitor in Charleston and I can't wait to see her there! 


I hope everyone had a great weekend! 







2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm Chocolate Bar is the best!! Have you had their ice cream?? SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! Glad you had fun. I hope your trip and time in Charleston goes so well!!! Happy trails and safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved