Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Books

When I was younger, I used to go to the library and check out 5 or more books at a time. I would go home and read them all in a week. I absolutely loved to read. As I have become older, I slowly stopped reading so much. For the past few years, I have read less than 5 books per year. I got a kindle for my birthday back in September and really did not use it until around February or so when I started reading The Hunger Games series. 


Since then, I have read many books and it feels great to get back into it. Some of the books I have read (and really enjoyed) in the past couple of months are....















Now I need to get a good summer reading list going. I will have lots of time on the beach alone in Charleston and nothing makes the time go by faster than a good book!

What are you currently reading??


6 comments:

  1. Are you on Goodreads? I highly recommend it for finding awesome books to read! I have a huge list of books I want to read- I actually need to pick one from the list to buy before this weekend for the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still haven't read hunger games...maybe i should jump on the band wagon.
    so are you moving to charleston??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! I haven't been doing a lot of reading until the past year or two. I loved the Hunger Games and am on the 3rd Fifty Shades book and love them. I have no idea what I will read next when I finish them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Lady in Waiting but still need to read it! Just found your blog...I love finding other Houston bloggers! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been slacking on the reading front but I liked Girls in White Dresses, The Art of Racing in the Rain, and Mr. Pettigrew's Last Stand recently. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading on the beach is the best!! you will love it. A few weeks ago I was walking on the beach with GF's and everyone was reading 50 shades. I was so jealous I got book one on IPAD so books 2 and 3 were in paperback. When are you moving here? currently reading Misery Loves Cabernet and waiting on Gone Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved