Monday, April 30, 2012

Photos from my phone

Can you believe it's almost May!! The summer will be here so soon and I cannot wait!


This past weekend was supposed to be spent cleaning my apartment, cleaning out my closet, and getting things ready for my upcoming move to Charleston. Instead, I spent it bar hopping and getting my hair did!


Friday night, I went to Black Walnut Cafe and Velvet Melvin. If you haven't been to Black Walnut, GO! They have the best Santa Fe salad ever!! We didn't have intentions of going out, but going home at 7:00 didn't sound fun either. So when in doubt, head to Velvet Melvin! What's better than a bar you can walk home from right?? After 2 pitchers of beer for 2 people, we decided to walk to El Tiempo for some delicious crab quesadillas! 


Saturday, I went for a run at noon. Not a good idea after drinking all night and in the heat. I got my hair done and then headed for a night on the town. The pictures below will explain my night.



This picture is from a couple of weekends ago. Time to break out the seersucker shorts! 





This picture is from the Black Keys concert at the Woodlands Pavilion last Tuesday. It was a really good concert. Wednesday was a terrible day :-(. 





Here is my needy little dog. They are in Louisiana right now and I can't wait to see them on Friday!






This picture is from Saturday night at Royal Oaks. Never did try it. We met some strange people there though. We got rid of them by sneaking off to the bathroom and hiding out for a little while. 






At Hay Merchant, they serve water in a natty lite 40 oz. I felt like I needed a paper bag! 





I ordered this beer in hopes of finding a summer love in Charleston. :-)





This was our view at Hay Merchant. Some girl caught us taking pictures, but hadn't seen the view. She came up to us and said she just had to know what we were taking pictures of. We just pointed and she started laughing hysterically and went back to show her crew. 





How was your weekend? I cannot wait until Friday when I head to
the beach!!!!!! I will have a much better view than above!







I am linking up with Savanah 


8 comments:

  1. You look amazing! You're going to have so much fun this Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute outfit :) Time is for sure flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I LOVE Black Walnut Cafe. Have you had their white sangria? If not, you need to try it!
    2. I keep meaning to try out Hay Merchant.
    3. Your check-in tweets on Saturday night had me so jealous and wanting to go all those places!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a Saturday night!! :)

    Love those summer shorts, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shorts! I think your puppy is so adorable btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm a Charleston girl I saw your post on Kelly's Korner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Megan, I read your post from KK! I live in Houston too. I live near humble/kingwood/atascocita area if you know where that is. I'm 26 married with 2 little girls. I've lived here 4 years now and still looking for more girlfriends my age in this area. I LOVE Black Walnut cafe. They have the BEST crispy chicken salad I've ever had. If you ever need someone to meet up with give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved