Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Family Pics from the Beach

My mom wanted us to take the typical white family pictures on the beach. As soon as we opened the door to go outside, it started pouring! Thankfully it did not last too long! So here it goes...sorry for the picture overload! This is my last vacation post! 


bandb
Father/son picture- My brother and Brady 

camille2


cammile
Camille and Luke

family


family2



The Navarre Pier




at Dewey's Seafood in Destin AWESOME FOOD


We stayed at The Pearl in Navarre Beach. 


We had a blast and cannot wait to go back! Most of our days were spent on the beach with the exception of going to Destin one day to shop at Destin Commons and the outlet mall. I got some super cute clothes from Private Gallery


These fit me so perfectly! I wish they had more colors!
I got another dress, but couldn't find it online. 

While we were in Destin, we ate at Dewey's Seafood, which was soooo good! I would highly recommend it. It looks like a hole in the wall, and you would never ever find it unless you knew about it. 



Other restaurants we went to either on the way to Florida, while we were there, or on the way home were Tacky Jack's, Stinky's Fish Camp, and Wintzell's. The fried catfish and the oysters at Stinky's were awesome. The key lime pie was TO DIE FOR! Now I need to fast for a week to lose the 3434 pounds I gained! 


3 comments:

  1. I've eaten at Wintzell's. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Wonderful pictures!!! Beautiful family!
    B. I LOVEEE DESTIN!!!
    C. I need some beach time in my life!!

    Happy week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved