Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pinterest Birthday List

So its my birthday in about 2 weeks (September 1 to be exact). I will be 27. Yikes!
This is not exactly where I thought my life would be at 27, but I guess life doesn't always go as planned. After seeing Savanah's post, I figured I should do my own birthday pinterest list! 





Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


I think these would be my go to work shoes. Every girl needs a good pair of flats and these are just perfect for the job! I think if I had to pick a color, it would be the tan/brownish. I would want a neutral color and I wear brown more than black.  



I just love this bracelet. It is so classy and would go with EVERYTHING!





I really do need a new watch because my old one is broken. I love the Michael Kors watches of course, but cannot decide which one I like. I have looked at them in person, but have not actually tried any of them on. I need to do that before buying one because the bigger ones might look ridiculous on my small hand/wrist.

Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest



I have a spot in my living room in my apartment that needs something on the wall and I am obsessed with birds 
lately. Therefore this is perfect!



Source: pier1.com via Megan on Pinterest


I have loved this lamp ever since I saw it several months ago. I have been thinking about going to get a Goodwill lamp and trying to DIY one myself. But since I had all summer and never did that, it seems that this might not happen!



I am linking up for Pinteresting Wednesday! You should too!




google


15 comments:

  1. love it girl :) i would die to get a t.burch shoe..and i adore my m.kors watch! i'm sure you'd love it as well! great pics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the white michael kors. i love it! but i really want the gold too! i feel like dillards has the best selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tory burch shoes and the watches! I want them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love tory burch--- i have collected several pairs of shoes and bags over the years! hope u have an awesome birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for birthdays!! I want some Tory Burch flats real bad. They're so classy and go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a pair ( or 2 ) of Tory Burch flats soooo bad!
    PS...a wreath making party is an AWESOME idea. I think I am going to have to plan one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items! I turned 28 (now that;s areal yikes!!) two weeks ago and I totally did a Pinterest post hehe :) Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some black Reva's with a silver emblem and I love them, but they hurt my feet so bad :( I suck it up and wear them though because I spent so much money on them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I want Tory Burch Reva's so bad! It has been on my Birthday/Christmas wish-list for three years!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those Tory Burch flats!! I just got that Michael Kors watch for my birthday (except in silver)! It's a great size. You can try mine on tomorrow night at happy hour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a pair of Reva's too! Love all of the colors. Great pins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lamp also and I think it would make a great DIY project!! Happy early birthday!!

    Stopping by from the Oh, How Pinteresting linky!!

    Tifffani
    http://thoughtsfromtiffani.blogspot.com/2011/08/oh-how-pinteresting_18.html
    I hope you will check out my pins as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved