Monday, August 8, 2011

I phone dump

I am writing this post from Orange Beach! I am also trying to do it from this app I just downloaded- blog press. We will see how it works!

We are having a great time at the beach and I'm sad to go home tomorrow!

I am linking up with Savanah from Savanah Smiles!








OOTD awhile back







My nephew- love him!






The lovely sea gulls







We are next door to the florabama!








We purchased these awesome shirts at Alvins Island. We will most likely wear them to the florabama tonight!











8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're at the beach! I have been dying for a beach trip. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirts! I'll be attending my first H-Town Blogger meet up this month and I'm really excited to get to know everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love florabama =] and your nephew is so cute! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for linking up with us today Megan!! I am super jealous of your beach trip!!

    Oh I didn't tell you but I loved that outfit you wore to the movies! So stylish :)

    See you at the next meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO jealous that you're at florabama! Have a great time!!

    Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous! Wished my pics looked more like yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your trip! Loved your outfit at Yard House too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved