Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My next DIY project

This is so fun and useful! I am totally going to do this when I get home from the beach. I have been trying to think of a way to organize my makeup because it all just sits in a Vera Bradley bag and I always just use what is on top so that I don't have to dig and get my fingers full of make up. I can't wait till this is in my bathroom. I will show you pictures when I am finished! I already have a frame and paint. I need to get a sheet of metal, fabric, and magnets.






9 comments:

  1. Just pinned this! Seriously!
    I've seen some on pinterest, but this one's really cute! Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I already have a makeup drawer but if I didn't I would definitely do this - can't wait to see your finished product

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I have a makeup drawer but it is a disaster. Can't wait to see pictures when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! I think I'm going to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Finally added your blog to my Google Reader - excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that idea! I would totally do it, but, um... I have waaaaaaay more than a frame's worth of makeup. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great find- can't wait to see how you pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is brilliant! I'm like you--all my makeup is in a bag, and it would be so much easier to see if it were displayed like that. I hope you show us pics when it's done!

    (p.s. found you through Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues' linkup, True Life!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved