Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home sweet home & Picture Dump


We had a great time at the beach. I never even got my camera out of my bag so all I have is the terrible iPhone pics from my last post and then these pictures that a friend took. Most of our trip was spent relaxing on the beach and drinking eating. (see lovely t-shirt from last post)

We attempt to get together every summer, but it's always hard with everyone having a different schedule. This year only 5 girls were able to make it, but we still had a blast! We are already planning next years trip. 

This picture is from the one night we went out to eat- @ Big Fish- I wouldn't recommend it.




These pictures are from a stop at Lulu's on the way home. 


I already miss being on the beach and I am sooo sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow! We have a week and a half of professional development meetings and then the kids start on Monday, August 22. I have so much to do before then! Next week will be a crazy week! Maybe a week for a Htownblogger happy hour??

In other news, I am extremely excited that it is almost football season! Only 24 more days till my Tigers are playing in Cowboy Stadium. This will absolutely be the best game of the year besides when we play in the national championship game! Here are a few pictures that get my excited and remind me of all my girls too! 


Picture 086



Picture 085




girls5


6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm getting together with some high school friends monday who I havent seen in a looong time and im excited =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!!! I'm a beach bunny too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAY for LSU pictures!! Love them!! The one with Mike is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is always a great time hanging out with girlfriends isn't it? it feels refreshing and i feel blessed knowing that i have terrific friends in my life, makes me so thankful for them! new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. School on August 22 - I am freaking out as well. Are you going to LSU/Oregon game on Labor Day btw??

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw you girls are all so cute!!! and yesss for happy hour :) !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved