I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.
I just think it's funny you actually pinned that first picture. Awesome.
ReplyDeletehahaha that first picture is so hilarious! Mmmm Love me some Ryan Reynolds
ReplyDeleteI was so grossed out by the first picture. But I totally forgive you after seeing the second picture. ;)
ReplyDeleteAh...I love you Mr. Reynolds :)
ReplyDeleteLol, love this. The idea of the post, not the first belly of course! ;)
ReplyDeleteMiranda
ahhh Ryan Reynolds, i love. and laughed out loud to that first picture!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for erasing that first image from my mind with Mr. Yummy! LOL
ReplyDeleteNow to avoid scrolling up...