So while shopping in Rice Village last weekend, not only did we find Blue Leaf, we also found this cute little shop called Doodles. OMG! The CUTEST baby stuff you have ever seen in your entire life! If I was expecting, I would literally go broke from shopping here. They have the cutest things to decorate a nursery with. It is full of adorable clothes too.


Shoes galore!! There are way more than what the picture shows.


Love the yellow and gray

how adorable are these bassinets


They have lots of really cute paintings or letters to hang in a nursery.
Go check it out!



I Love doodles! Ella Kate has at least three dresses from there! Catch them when they are having a sale and theprices are great!
ReplyDeleteI was just baby shopping here in Houston yesterday for our new neighbors! I just found your blog and LOVE IT GIRL! I am a Houston newbie- Dang this city is big and confusing! :) :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to keep following your blog!
http://healthyrundown.blogspot.com/
This is TOO CUTE! I've gotta check this place out!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I didn't know about that place when I was pregnant, I would have gone broke!
ReplyDelete