Monday, August 29, 2011

Fun with phones


I am linking up again with Savanah with some iphone pics! 




This was at Kuhl-Linscomb. i thought it was really strange. I am not really sure what you do with it or who would want it! 




Sprinkles cupcakes! 





Apparently Maggie thinks that a good place to sleep is on top of my head! 



First day of school outfit!




Found this at Brooks Brothers....go buy it for your significant other! Every male could learn something from it.




So I was at Buffalo Wild Wings sitting next to a table full of men. They apparently were having a baby shower. You heard me- a table full of men! NO women! I don't think I know any guys that would have decorated with balloons and all.....


6 comments:

  1. Love your first day of school outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! men and a baby shower?!?! NO WAY!
    You look cute as usual in your first day of school outfit! And I need one of those Sprinkles cupcakes :)
    Thanks for linking up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That BW3 thing is crazy! Who knew guys could pull that off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some Sprinkles! And the pup is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved