Monday, January 9, 2012

Worst Pick Up Line EVER

You had to know I would write about LSU today right? It's ONLY their biggest game of the whole year! I am so excited/nervous for this game! I cannot wait!! I am so proud of the team for coming as far as they have. 


So a couple of weeks ago, I was at a gym in Colorado wearing a BCS National Championship game shirt. See below.....



I was doing some of the weight machines and these 2 guys kept looking at me. It was the sort of looking where you know they will eventually approach you, so I am trying to avoid all eye contact. The inevitable happened and this is how it all went down.....


Dude: So what does BCS stand for?
Me: (speechless, do you have a penis?) Ummm well its Bowl Championship Series, it's a shirt for the National Championship football game. 
Dude: Oh OK. Who is playing?
Me:  LSU and Alabama (like it says on my shirt)
Dude: Oh cool. Who are you going for?
Me: LSU
Dude: Well that's cool. Did you go see when LSU played the Falcons here? That was a pretty awesome game. 


At this point I am totally speechless. Not only is he discussing a college team and a NFL team, but I am in Colorado. Why would  those teams have played there recently? 


Me: (totally speechless) Umm no I didn't see that game.
Dude: Oh. Well how is your workout?
Me: Good, and I am gonna get back to it.....as I walk away




That may have been the WORST attempt to pick up a girl EVER. Please don't talk to a girl from the South about football if you know NOTHING about it. I've never in my life met a guy that knew that little about football. 


With that being said, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!! I soooo wish I was in New Orleans right now!!














And I am sure we would all love to see the frat guy cry again!!!

Picture 1


6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Seeing that boy cry again would be totally worth a losing Texas Tech season! (my team that I still love even though they sucked it big this year)

    That was abosulutely HILAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is HYSTERICAL!!! That guy was so clueless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog! Yay for another LSU fan blogger!! GEAUX TIGERS tonight, yay!!

    xo. A Southern Bee Diary

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha what a looser he is!!!!!

    I am sooooo ready for this game!!!!

    HAHAHA the crying boy


    GEAUX TIGERS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome in all the wrong ways!! LOL

    Seriously makes one question his status as a man when the poor guy doesn't even know what the BCS stands for.

    Bless his heart.

    And LSU & the Falcons. *sigh* Bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved