Anyone?
So I am going to a Mardi Gras ball this weekend and need to figure out how I will do my hair. Anyone want to be my personal stylist for the night?? I have no talent when it comes to my hair and I also have thick, curly, frizzy hair that I try my best to straighten and tame on a daily basis! It has gotten a lot better over the years thanks to the invention of the flat iron! I've seen quite a few that I like on Pinterest, but could probably never copy doing it myself!
So what are your thoughts?? What should I do with my hair this weekend?? Because let's be honest...it won't look anything like any of these pictures!
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
Beautiful inspiration photos! I would just pin some pieces of hair up, kind of half up half down and then curl everything. That seems easy enough, right? Have fun this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love the CArrie Underwood style but yet..i'm obsessed with her! Have a blast this weekend! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteCute blog! I like the hairstyles with the long curls. Probably because I have fine hair and my hair will never look like that :( Have a blast!
ReplyDeletethese hair pins are so cute!
ReplyDeletei love the carrie underwood style. so classy!
have fun!
xoxo
ashlyn
cute dress. love polka dots!
xoxo
ashlyn
My Unrehearsed Life
I like the hair on the girl in the red dress on the bottom. That looks like the easiest to do to me.
ReplyDeleteI love Carrie's hair!!
ReplyDelete