Monday, January 30, 2012

I have been tagged

One of my blogger friends, Maura who is now my IRL friend tagged me for this post so here goes....

Here are the rules: You give five random facts about yourself. You answer the questions provided to you. You come up with different questions. Then, you tag five people to do it, too.

Five Facts about Me:

I cannot wait to be a mom. In my "life plan", I would have had 2-3 kids by now. Too bad, I am still working on finding a husband!
Today on January 30, I became an aunt of 2 nephews! Luke James entered the world at 2:26 AM, weight 6 lbs. 9 oz. 
My biggest accomplishment last year was losing 35 lbs. 
My second biggest accomplishment was finding the guts to end a 4 year relationship with the boy who I thought was "the one".
Possibly due to the 2 previous facts (definitely the 4rth), I found a boy who really might be "the one". The best thing is is that he tells me I'm "the one" for him almost on a daily basis.  





1. What's your favorite movie?
My Father the Hero
You have probably never heard of it
Here is a post about my favorite movies. 

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Charleston, SC
I've never even been there, but think it would  be a great town to live in! 
I wouldn't mind living somewhere in Europe for a year too! 

3. Summer or winter?
I think I would have to go with summer. The biggest reason for that is because I am a teacher. It really has nothing to do with the weather! 

4. If you won one million dollars, what would you splurge on?
That's hard. I would probably splurge on a house. I am so tired of living in an apartment! 

5. Do you have any siblings?
I have one brother. He is a year and a half younger than me. He is getting married this year to the mother of his now 2 children.  

6. What's your dream job?
Being a mother!
If it has to be a paying a job, I am really not sure. I would like to be some sort of event planner or maybe an interior decorator. Both of those sound super fun! 

7. If you had to give up one social media outlet between Blogger, Facebook and Twitter, what would it be?
Well I gave up facebook a year ago and haven't looked back yet. 

8. What's your favorite cartoon character?
I am not a cartoon person AT ALL. I never really watched cartoons when I was little and can't stand them now. 

9. What's one beauty product you can't live without?
Only one??? That's tough. 

10. Give up eating out for a month or give up shopping for a month?
Definitely eating out. I don't like to eat out that much now so it wouldn't be that hard for me. 

11. Can you speak any other languages?
Nope, just English. 


And here are my questions:

1. What is YOUR worst bad habit?
2. What bad habits drive YOU crazy?
3. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
4. Clean or messy?
5. One thing you miss about being a kid?
6. Favorite song of all time?
7. If you could meet a genie in a bottle, what would be your 3 wishes?
8. What would you have as your last meal?
9. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday afternoon?
10. Favorite workout? 


And the 5 bloggers I'm naming are:



7 comments:

  1. Thanks girlie!! I'll do this really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing all that weight- you look fabulous now! And cheers to ditching bad guys and finding awesome ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a tagged post too! I dated a guy for almost 4-years that I thought was the one too. Best decision ever to dump him.
    Crazy thing is.. his name was Brad and I turned around a married a Brad.
    LOL!!
    I gave up FB at the beginning of December and it is truly the best decision ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank ya!! I'm going to do this soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag! Will be setting up this post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lady! I'll do this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Megan! I found your blog via Rochelle's tag post. Your answers are great! I'm finally following you, sorry it took so long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved