Monday, November 21, 2011

Fun with Phones- Nephew




This post is all about my two year old nephew who broke his leg this past weekend. Poor thing! He is being such a "big big boy" about it though! Those were his words to the doctor. I can't wait to see him this weekend and I will have no problem carrying him around! 























Brady and his daddy (my brother)









7 comments:

  1. He's adorable, and hope his little leg heals fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww he is so cute!!! Love those curls :)
    What happened to his leg??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... poor guy! BROKE his leg? What happened? He is so cute, though... those curls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there's anything sadder than a baby with a broken leg. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little guy!!! Hope he gets healed up quickly :) He's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved