Anyone looking for a running program? I did this program in the fall and LOVED it. I will be doing it in the spring if anyone wants to join me! There are different groups for all different levels of running. I was running 4 miles straight by the end of the program. Never thought I would be able to do that! Having people to run with makes all the difference in the world to me. Power in Motion -- Spring Session 2012 February 29th - May 5th What do you gain by joining Power In Motion?
|
There's a place for you at Power In Motion if you are at least 18 years of age and fit into one of the categories below.
We meet at the Memorial Park (Meet just in front of the church). SEE MAP Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm promptly $39 - via online registration $5 discount for HARRA members/PIM alumni/Seniors 65+ Former PIMsters ONLY: If you do not want a new shirt - $24 $65 - LATE registration will be available opening night beginning at 5:45 PM on a space available basis. Discounts do not apply. THERE WILL BE NO NEW REGISTRATIONS AFTER OPENING NIGHT. NO EXCEPTIONS. Online registration will be available soon! Cost of the program includes 10 week program, runner's singlet. Cost does not include the 5K race entry fee. No refunds. Adults only. No pets. No strollers or baby joggers. |
Our NYC Trip
3 years ago



Since I'm in school now, I can't do Wednesday nights. But this sounds like a lot of fun! Do they do it in the fall as well? I might sign up for Fall, if so! :)
ReplyDelete