The first few pictures are a few from our trip to DC back in December. I lugged around my DSLR camera with several lenses...yea the battery was dead....yes I am an idiot. So I had to use my iPhone.





I cannot wait to see The Lion King musical this summer. I have been waiting for this for YEARS!

I cannot wait to see Cory Morrow and Roger Creager on February 25 after the Rodeo Cook Off. Some girl friends of mine are coming in town and it will be a great weekend!

I love my new place setting in my dining room. I started collecting Juliska Berry and Thread plates awhile back....why wait to get married right? It obviously wasn't happening anytime soon anyway!

My sweet little one curled up right next to me. She has to be next to me at all times of the day. Seriously.

My outfit on Saturday night. Terribly picture quality.





Love your dishes and your pooch!!
ReplyDeleteI saw on Twitter where you have lost a bunch of weight?! That's awesome! I need to join you!
I love when my dogs cuddle with me. Your outfit is super cute.
ReplyDeleteUm you look FANTASTIC!!
ReplyDeleteYour puppy is precious! Thanks for linking up with Savanah and I.
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit! Such a cute blog, loved reading it!
ReplyDelete-Meg
I am SO pumped about the Lion King!
ReplyDeleteNew follower! :)
I love those dishes- one of my all time favorites. Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLove that outfit miss skinny minnie :) Love those place settings too!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit!! And awww snuggly pup!
ReplyDeleteSuper jealous about Lion King - that oughta be tons of fun!