Monday, January 16, 2012

Htown Blogger Meet Up

Calling all Houston bloggers or anyone else that wants to drive in to meet us!!!






We have scheduled our January meet up for THIS Sunday. You can go here to find out more details. You can email Michelle to get the details of the place though. You can also email me or leave me a comment with your email address. 



Sunday, January 22nd
1:00 p.m.

In other news, Amanda is graciously providing a photography workshop FOR FREE to anyone that is interested. Click here for all information. 





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved