We laid around in the living room for hours just talking and catching up. Slowly one of us would get up to shower and then the next person wouldn't go shower for another hour. We were in no rush whatsoever. We finally made it out of the house around 3:00 and headed to RA Sushi for their happy hour sushi/drink menu.
After RA, we headed over to Reliant Stadium for the Rodeo Cook Off. We walked around for awhile and then headed over to the stage to hear Cory Morrow play.
We definitely had a few fried oreos. They were delicious!
We were home by 11:30 and ready to call it a night. Unfortunately, they had to leave at 5:40 AM on Sunday. Thankfully, I was able to go right back to bed!
We had a great weekend and I hope it's not another 5 years before we can all get together at the same place and same time. There is nothing like getting together with your college friends and reliving the college days just for a weekend. Yes, I said just for a weekend. No way could I do that or want to do that all the time!







Such fun! Fried Oreos? So TEXAS! I miss all my college friends. Good thing I'm going to ATL this weekend and having brunch with one of my besties. Were all of you girls DZ's together at LSU?
ReplyDeleteI was there too!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete