We had a great time at Toledo Bend. It rained off and on the whole weekend, but we still had a blast. We put on our rain coats and boots and played in the rain!
It was really neat to see these kids experiencing Toledo Bend for the first time. They loved every moment of it.
We pretended like we were still 5 years old.
Of course, I had to teach may 18 year old cousin how to shoot tequila. Not sure that my aunt and uncle liked that too much, but he did!
He does not eat marshmallows. He catches them on fire till they are burnt, drops them in the fire, and watches them expand. He then announces to everyone that "poo poo" is in the fire place.
Can't have a reunion without doing the Cupid Shuffle
not real sure how this outfit came about but I love it
never caught a fish but loved it anyway
me and some of my cousins
I look super fat here. I had on 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and the rain jacket. On top of that my face was so swollen from the constant eating and drinking.
The boys did manage to catch a turtle.
We had a blast and hope to make it a yearly trip. In the meantime, I am SUPER excited about the trip to Florida that was planned while we were at Toledo Bend. In 51 days, we will be together again, but on the white sand and in the clear water in Florida!! That is much more my style!!



How fun! Looks like a perfect weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have a big, close family!!
ReplyDelete